Sunday, November 20, 2011

Biblical Impressions: Cardinal

Happy Sunday!

I have a Biblical Impressions image to share today.  I've been wanting to use this image for awhile.  I bought it because it reminded me of my mother-in-law. The first Christmas I spent with Mark's family, many years ago now, was in Ohio at his mothers house.  Her tree was decorated with red cardinals - it was SO striking.  So this is her birthday card, which is next Saturday. I know she will love it.   

It was an image on a full plate I bought called "Stocking". It has some great Christmas and winter images. I hope to use the ornaments on the same plate soon.

The "pine sprig" is from a different plate called "landscape".  I did find this one individually #38916 Pine Sprig $2.75. 
Supplies -- Biblical Impressions Cardinal, PTI Pure Poppy and Kraft cardstock, Bazzill Salsa Verde cardstock, Copic XPress It cardstock, Copic Markers, Copic Opaque white (snow), Memento Black ink, Palette Burnt Umber ink.

Copic Colors: R22, R24, R29, R59, YG93, YG95, YG97, E55, E57, E59, W-1

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

3 comments: