Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday - Darling Josephine

Happy Friday!

It is sure to fabulous right?  It's Friday.   Today, I have a birthday card using a TAC set from the 2011 catalog called Darling.  {Hoping it will be available again soon}.  I got this set because the image looks so much like my friend Tina.  Her birthday was Tuesday and this is her birthday card.

I also used a digi paper called Josephine from Mischelle's esty site Hello That's Fabulous.  So many great patterned papers in this set!
The cardstock is Bazzill Flintsone (base card) and Date Swirl.  I stamped the image on white Xpress It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I cut it out and paper pieced it on the light gray tag (Nestabilities 18). 

I used a VersaMark pen to trace the outer edge of the tag and create an intermediate shade of gray for additional contrast.  Then added a pewter eyelet and the light blue ribbon is from the TAC Maggie collection.

Copic Colors: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, R01, R02, N1, B91

Thanks for stopping by...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image - your coloring is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL ... as ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love what you did with the outline... I have one of those pens, but have yet to use it!

    ReplyDelete