Monday, December 3, 2012

Mabelle RO - Jolly Christmas

 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  To get ready for the season, we are having a blog hop to show off all the Christmas and winter themed images available from Whimsy and Stars Studio and to introduce the new Winter 2013 design team!

If you just arrived from Christine's blog, you are on the right track!  If not, please start at the beginning of the hop at the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to make sure you don't miss out on anything. Hop along and leave a comment for each member of  design team. 

The hop will end on Friday, December 7th at midnight EST.  One random winner, to be announced on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog on December 8th, will be picked from all the comments received to win the Grand Prize of THREE Digi Stamps.

Today, I used Jolly Christmas, just love this image and I can't believe it took me this long to use it.  I used Sparkle Fluff for all the trim on her outfit.
Supplies --
Image: MRO Jolly Christmas
Patterned Paper: Lilybee "Jingle"
Cardstock: PTI Scarlet Jewel
Ribbon: Mays Art crinkle ribbon
Black Gems
Sparkle Fluff
Sewing machine and cream thread
Copic Colors:  E00, E11, E13, E21, E33, E35, E37, E47, YG93, YG95, R02, R56, R59, YR21, YR23, Y24, N4, N5, N7, 0 

For the duration of the hop,  Mabelle is offering a special gift with purchase. With any order from the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store, you can select one of two special images, Xmas Tag or Stocking Ted.
 
Thank you for hopping with us today!  Your next stop on the hop is the talented Kathy's blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop on the hop to increase your chance of winning the Grand Prize!

Here is the entire blog hop list in case you are lost...
Christine
Debra - You Are HERE

Just a note, this is my last post for the Whimsy and Stars design team.  It has been over a year and I'm taking a break for awhile. It has been wonderful and Mabelle has assembled a fantastic Winter design team.  Can't wait to see what lovely inspiration they come up with for the January new release.

Challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls: Ribbon and Christmas
My Sheri Crafts: Christmas
Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes
2 Sisters: Christmas Sparkle
 
Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings, 
Deb  

31 comments:

  1. Wow Deb! That is one sweet image and you have coloured it perfectly! I love the furry coat she has. Good luck with your next adventure!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww such a cute image. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Deb! So glad to be joining you on the DT! Your image is super cute, and I love the touches of sparkly fluff! *hugs*, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra,such a lovely card and I love this image! Sorry to hear you're leaving the DT, best wishes!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet image. You have been busy with Christmas cards, I see. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra, this is stunning! I always love your style. Beautifully colored image. You will be missed on the DT, but I wish you all the best.
    Hugs~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Deb! I love the papers and the wonderfully-colored, cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You colored her so beautifully. I love the fluff on her trim. Its the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious Deb! That sparkle fluff looks incredible. We sure are going to miss your beautiful Mabelle creations Deb. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!! I LOVE this darling image and the fluff just finishes it off perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Love the rich colors.. your coloring is awesome. Love the sparkly fluff (now I NEED some).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I need some Sparkle Fluff - that looks really neat! Love the cranberry color you used instead of the traditional bright Christmas red! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely clean design with wonderful papers and colors! I really get into the right kind of Christmas spirit with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Debra. I saw this on MIM and had to check it out. I love the colors and the sparkle fluff. Great job! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous. I love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute!! I love the sparkle fluff! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous sweet card Debra:) I love This lovely image and her dress:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh!! That sparkle fluff really adds to the image! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colouring and the fur is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Vintage feel, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really gorgeous sweetie. I saw you over at MIM and came to have a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. The burgundy and green looks wonderful together. Your colouring is gorgeous and love the fluffy fur. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  25. adorable card...love the fluff on the outfit it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card on MIM and had to stop by and say fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  28. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  29. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just adorable, love the sweet image and fab colouring, Thanks for linking up to MIM this week. Sorry I'm late commenting our daughter was married Sat and we've been very busy
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete