Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions May Card Kit

Hi All,

Today, I have several cards I made with Taylored Expressions May Card Kit to share.  Here is the May stamp of the Month "Cute Pie".  A really cute set...here is -- 
 
I'm really loving these card kits.  I subscribe to the deluxe kit which comes with the stamp of the month, patterned paper pad, coordinating cardstock and ribbon.  The patterned paper pad for May is from Echo Park, "Sweet Girl".  
This first one is a simple one, white on white with a few pops of color.  I love how the paper and stamps match, so that is how I chose the flower colors.  I stamped the flower with PTI Pure Poppy and then again with Memento Angel Pink.  The leaves are stamped with PTI Simply Chartreuse.  I cut out the flowers and leaves.  
The flower and center are popped with the leaves behind.  I added a floral panel with sentiment and stitching. 
 
The next card is a fun one.  I paired the close line paper with the clothes line image.  I did some paper piecing on this one.  The red panel is popped.  I've seen this on many blogs and I think it such a clean accent.
The third card is a really girly one.  The base card is PTI Sweet Blush cardstock.  I used a scalloped border from one of the patterns in the paper pad.  
The dress is paper pieced.  The sentiment is cut from one of the papers in the paper pad.
The last card I created has an S-shaped front flap which was cut with a PTI die.  I stamped the other flower in the set with PTI Pure Poppy ink and cut them out.  I added pearls to the center and a cross stitch floss stem to each flower.

I really had fun playing with set over Memorial Day weekend and better yet I'm caught up on my kits - yay!  Waiting on the June kit to come. :D

Challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Hobby House - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the weekend - cute
Polkadoodles and Studio 12 - birthday card using scraps
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

10 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra

    Wow, what an amazing selection of cards. So pretty each of them yet so different. Just gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all - what a great stamp set to work with too - and you showcased them all beautifully.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by via MIM, wow, what a gorgeous set of cards, so colourful and cheerful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and colors Debra. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW an amazing collection of cards . They are all so beautiful . Thanks for sharing your talent on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection of cards, especially like the dress one, popped over from MiM,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous array of cards!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House and good luck!
    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete