Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sketch Saturday Challenge #370

There is a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday #370.  Bunny Zoe's Crafts is our sponsor this week with a 10 pound gift certificate as the prize. 


Here is Sketch #370:
My Interpretation:
Today I used a set from Justrite called With Sympathy.  I used the roses with a Birthday sentiment. The die cut is Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance. These are items I picked out for my birthday. Love the die cut, the only drawback is the size.  It is huge, so this is a 5.25" x 7.25" card.   

Close Up

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

5 comments:

  1. A very elegant birthday card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card. Love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colored roses framed by the fancy die cut is really pretty and I love your background paper choices. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roses and I love that die cut too. Just lovely!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete