Saturday, May 12, 2018

Taylored Expressions - Mother's Day Peonies

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

Today, I have the Mother's Day card I made for our mom's this year.  The stamp set is from Taylored Expressions - Simply Stamped Peonies.  

The peony flowers are 3 layer stamp set for each the 3 peony flowers sizes.  I used PTI inks - Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet.  The leaves are a 2 step stamp.  I used PTI Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse ink.

The cardstock is PTI Pale Peony and the coordinating patterned cardstock.  Have you seen PaperTrey Ink has coordinating patterned papers for their perfect match cardstock?  I really love it.  The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment from the Peonies set and stamped on a die cut - MFT Sentiment Label.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment